Runtime: 127 min.
Release: May 3, 2012
Director: Moon Hyun-Sung
Producer: Lee Soo-Nam, Kim Ji-Hoon, Lee Han-Seung, Byul Jong-Eun
Writer: Yoo Young-A, Kwon Sung-Whee
Country: South Korea
Table tennis player Hyun Jung-Hwa (Ha Ji-Won) wins silver medals, but always comes up short in the gold medal matches against a rival Chinese table tennis player. One month prior to the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Hyun Jung-Hwa hears that a single Korean table tennis will be formed from South and North Korea. The South Korean players and its coach oppose the idea. Despite the opposition, the united Korean table tennis team is formed.
- "As One" is based on the true story of the first ever united South and North Korean table tennis team that competed at the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Japan.
- Actress Ha Ji-Won will prepare for her role in "As One" by receiving training from ex-national team table tennis player Hyun Jung-Hwa.
- The scenario for "As One" was written after several lengthy interviews with Hyun Jung-Hwa, who played on the 1991 team and a coach for the Korean national team.
- Filming began May 3, 2011 & finished September 30, 2011.
- CGI and post-process will finish sometime in late April.