Runtime: 148 Min.
Release: January 27, 2005
Director: Baek Sang-Yeol, Park Sang-Min
Producer: Kang Woo-Suk, Jung Sung-Young
Writer: Kim Hee-Jae
Country: South Korea
Another Public Enemy
Kang Chul-joong (Sol Kyung-Gu), a prosecutor for the Seoul District attorney's office, is a unique one. He prefers going directly to the crime scene to reading files, his intuition and guts to logic and reason, and using weapons of force to sitting back watching his men get stabbed by criminals. And now, once again, his gets one of his gut feelings about a particular case, and wastes no time in getting involved in the Myung-sun Foundation case, during which he opening declares war on Han Sang-woo (Jung Joon-Ho), the Public Enemy.
- "Another Public Enemy" is the sequel to "Public Enemy," one of the most successful Korean crime thrillers of all time.
- In the sequel, Kyung-gu Sol plays a completely different character, a strait-laced prosecutor Kang.
- Related titles:
- Public Enemy | Gonggongui jeog (2002)
- Another Public Enemy | Gonggongui jeog 2 (2005)
- Public Enemy Returns | Kang Cheol-joong: Gonggongui jeog 1-1 (2008)
- Public Enemy 2012 | Gonggongui Jeog 2012 (TBA)